USER RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The User has the right to:
- Use the Website and the functionality of the Services for the purposes provided for by the Services in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement and/or the terms of a separate license agreement and/or other agreement/contract concluded between the Parties in the form of an offer or in another legal way.
- Participate in contests and promotions held by Metoshi in the manner provided for by the terms of such contests and promotions.
- Send inquiries to Metoshi about the conclusion and execution of this User Agreement.
The User undertakes:
- To act solely in accordance with the User Agreement and other agreements concluded between the Parties, as well as be fully responsible for their own action and failure to act when using the Services.
- To use the available Services solely for the purposes for which such Services are intended by Metoshi, in accordance with the laws of the country of affiliation/citizenship/residence. The User is prohibited from using the Services, as well as any information received on the Service for unintended purposes.
- Not to use, distribute, copy and/or extract any materials, information or Content from the Website, either manually or automatically (using software tools) without the permission of Metoshi.
- Not to take any action that could lead to a disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
- Not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute or make publicly available any information contained in the Services (other than the Information provided by the User themselves) without a prior written permission of Metoshi.
- Not to interfere with the operation of the Website and automatic systems or processes in order to block or restrict access to the Website.
The User has no right to:
- Collect and store Personal Data of other persons without authorization;
- Disrupt the normal operation of the Services;
- Facilitate actions aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by the User Agreement, inciting to commit illegal actions, as well as assisting persons whose actions are aimed at violating restrictions and prohibitions;
- Otherwise violate the law, including international law;
- Sell, license or sub-license, rent out or transfer the Services to third parties;
- Translate the Services into other languages, modify, decompile, dismantle, disassemble them into individual components, modify the Services, reverse engineer them, alter, decrypt and perform other actions with the object code and source text of the Services with any purposes, including obtaining information about the implementation of the algorithms used in the software product and creating derivative software products utilizing the capabilities of the Services;
- Combine or distribute the Services in compilations or other similar distribution options;
- Use the Services without reaching the required age and/or lacking the necessary rights established by the laws/requirements/regulations of the country of citizenship/affiliation/residence of the User or at the request/by the decision of Metoshi.
User’s failure to comply with the prohibitions provided for by this User Agreement entails the immediate and automatic termination of this agreement, and may also result in criminal and civil liability for the User.